Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Altered Playing Cards - Halloween Set 1


  First time with altering playing cards. Very much like ATCs. 

  Had fun making these with my new to me stamps. The Tim Holtz pumpkins and vampire stamps. The Frankenstein and Bride Of stamps are from Viva Las Vegas Stamps.

  The first one is an image from a Halloween set from a couple of years ago by Graphic 45.

  Here they are individually:






  The pumpkin card taken out of the tuck on the card.




  I'm going to make more of these for sure! On the backs of each card, I just glued on patterned paper.

  Just had our Thanksgiving weekend and now we're on a week's vacation. No plans. Relax and get inky, I hope! 

  Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...