Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Geared Up Card


  A thank you card for Adam, my summer help in the library. His last day with me was Friday. He's taking mechanical engineering at the local university.

  This was fun! Paper is from TH collection. Used an extra large tag folded in half. 

  Added gear embellishments and drywall tape.

 Inside. Left a lot of blank areas for others to add their wishes. Also blank on the left side.

The back.

Adam on the microfilm machine. He loved it!

Best wishes Adam! 
Thanks for your company and help!

Thanks for stoping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

  

1 comment:

LaVon Hall said...

Wonderful, Debbie! I always dreamed of being a librarian, ended up a dental hygienist instead. I love the card and all the room you left for coworkers to add their go good wishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...