Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Today Is All About You - Watercolour Flowers


  Love these stamp sets and matching dies! TH "Mini Bouquet". I also have his larger set of these flowers, "Flower Garden". The matching dies are a must!

 This is more of an artsy card than I usually make. Background, is Distress Oxides, then I used a couple of stencils. I found in my stash a spray called "Goosebumps" Clear Texture Spray. You can see it in the top left corner. Love the affect! Used 2 TH stencils. 

  Flowers are done with Prima Tropical Watercolours and popped up with thin 3D black foam squares. Added some Stickles to each one.

  Closeups:


The inside. Used Prills for the centre of the flower.

The back.

The start of the card.

Entering this card in:



  This card is for Mike's aunt Dorothy 
who turns 91 next week! 

Happy Birthday Dorothy!

  Thanks for stopping by! Going to be a beautiful summer day today. Unfortunately, I have to work!

made it myself!
debbie
^..^


2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Had to pop in to say that this is AWESOME!

Zoey Emanuela Scarpelli said...

This is phenomenal!!! love your card!!! The backrgound is fantastic, the colors you choose are great!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We hope to see you again next week!
x Zoey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...