Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy Birthday To A Classic!



Happy Birthday Mike! Hugs and Wishes!

  Today is Mike's birthday, and I have been saving my new Darkroom Door car stamps to use on his card. Love Them! A great set!

  Used and extra large tag, folded in half as my base. Papers are all Tim Holtz. Added some hardware, cheesecloth and drywall tape.

  The inside. Birthday sentiment is TH. The other sentiment stamps are from the Darkroom Door collection, "Classic Cars".
  

The back

  I also made a box for some birthday money. I used the Tim Holtz Matchbox die, and cigar paper from one of his collections. 



Entering this card in:


  Gearing up for vacation next week. Or I should say "staycation". No big plans. Hope to spend time in my new crafty room!

  Hope you are having a terrific week! 
Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^






1 comment:

Mandy said...

Fabulous masculine card & gift box Debbie! The image & textures look wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...