Tuesday, April 25, 2017

OMG! You're how old?


  A co-worker who I have known for 20 some years celebrated the big 5-0 today! Mark  and his wife Stephanie are proud parents to a sweet fur baby pup named Sam, so I just had to use my TH Dog Crazy stamps! 

  I used coloured pencils and popped him up with foam dots. Used googly eyes and I also popped up his nose. I don't have the matching dies, just yet! They're on order!

  A little drywall tape at the bottom an cheese cloth at the top. Added some button brads and star die cuts. 

  Still don't have a craft room so I made this at a crop a few weeks ago. Can't remember the paper used. I use an extra large tag, folded, as my base. Some TH tissue tape at the bottom and a safety pin.

  The inside.

And the back.

  Have a fabulous birthday Mark!

  Almost crafty room ready! Shelving is all done, now Mike says it's all mine to fill it back up! Will post photos!

Thanks for stopping by!

I made it myself!
debbie
^..^




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...