After having this carousel for about a year, I finally decorated it! Lisa's husband Tony made this to house the Distress Inks. I believe he made one to house the Stamping' Up pads as well. Not sure he still makes these. This was a couple of years ago.
I think I may be changing out these inks for the new oxides!
Used a variety of TH papers (of course!), and added word stickers, hardware cut outs and bling. Love how this turned out! Used tissue tape as well along the base and the the edges, and along the top.
More photos of the different sides. This does spin around too.
This is what it looked like before I started adding the papers.
Glad I finally finished this! Have a great weekend!
i made it myself!