Sunday, February 26, 2017

Jim's Crop to EndMS...One Card?

  Had a fabulous time Saturday at Jim's Crop to EndMS. 81 crafty ladies! A great time for a great cause. Our friend Melanie has MS and every year for the past 3 years, her husband Jim (they are sitting in front; on left), has a fundraising crop on a Saturday in February, 9am - 9pm. 12 hours of crafty time and socializing with good friends!

  There was a bake sale table, a yard sale table, door prizes, auctions, 50/50, potluck lunch and supper. All proceeds go to the local MS chapter.

Big hugs to all the volunteers, Jim & Mel for a super terrific time. 

  Needless to say I overpacked...
  I had good intentions, but after 12 hours at the crop, I made one.card. Lol! I did spend a lot of time of socializing, as we don't get together very often, so it was a chance to catch up with a lot of ladies!

  More photos from the crop. And of course there was a photo booth!









  


  Great time with great crafty friends!  Have another crop in March and in April too! Looking forward to seeing my crafty ladies again. 

 Here is the one card I made! Have to do some fine tuning, but it's done. Have a look...
  Just received this G45 collection pack. Nature's Sketchbook. Love it! Used an extra large tag and folded it in half. 

  Close up of the flower. Made with MS Hydrangea punches. New product I purchased recently is Prills. Tried them out at the crop for the first time. Love them! Teeny tiny beads. Great accent for flower centres.

  Inside. Love the colours in this collection.

The back

  I also started a card for my Rolodex. Papers used are from Prima Vintage Emporium.


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great week!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^
  

  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...