Thursday, December 1, 2016

'Tis the Season


'Tis the season to be jolly...

fa la la la la la la la!

  Well, here we are, December 1st! Where the heck did the year go!

  My first Christmas card post! This Santa is from a Stampers/TH set called "Old Fashioned Christmas". 

  I coloured him with pencils and Gamsol, then fussy cut him and attached to card. Paper is from TH also. The sentiment is from my Christmas stash, a punch out greeting from a paper collection. Wooden snowflakes, Liquid Pearls, to finish it off.

The inside

...and the back

  Hope your getting your Christmas cards done, or did you do them in July? Lol!

  Me, I'll be spending the few days making mine. Hopefully by next week I'll be all done!

  Thanks for stopping by!

  i made it myself!
  debbie
  ^..^





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...