Friday, December 23, 2016

Snow Happy!

   I seem to be on a snowman kick this year! This card was made for my hairdresser, Angie. We've known each other for 26 years! 

 I bought a paper collection at a craft sale, "slightly used", meaning some of the papers and stickers were used. It wasn't a full pack. It was Simple Stories "Snow Patrol". I made 3 cards from it, and still have paper and sentiment cards for a couple more! 

 Snowflakes are dies from Memory Box.

The inside.

The back.


This is another card I made from the pack:


  The inside. The sentiment stamps are from Words to the Rescue by Steve Fadie, "Christmas 2".

The back.



  This card I posted a few days ago. You can see more pics and the blog post, here: Season for Freezin'



  Really love this collection! Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...