Thursday, December 15, 2016

Secret Santa...

  We had a Secret Santa at work yesterday. Just our floor. About 25 people, which was pretty much the entire floor! 

  This is the tag I made for Baillie. Too funny. She drew my name and I drew hers!

  Made my first shaker card! I had bought the We R Memory Fuse Tool a few months ago. I think I would put a little less bling in it next time.

  My favourite snowman die, the Sizzix/TH Winter Wonderland. 



The back of the tag with a sentiment tag in a pocket:





  I found out after I made this that Baillie and her boyfriend moved in together. So, I made her a "First Christmas Together" ornament, dated, for her tree.
Front

Back

  This is the gift I got from Baillie, with a lovely card. Love the bling on the corkscrew wine bottle opener and the beautiful glass wine bottle stopper. That funny fella is a pen! Thanks again Baillie! 

  Secret Santa. What a fun idea! A big shout out to Karen for organizing it! 

Entering this tag in:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Let There Be Snow


  This tag was selected for the Designer Spotlight in the Simon Says Stamp "Let There Be Snow" challenge! Take a peek: Designer Spotlight

  You might want to check out their shop! I shop there quite a bit! Great products! Great service! Simon Says Stamp Online Shop   

  One more day to go, and then vacation! Woo Hoo!


  Thanks for stopping by!

  i made it myself!
  debbie
  ^..^





2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow Debbie...your tag is so beautiful and what a great idea to make it a shaker card...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your gorgeous Christmas tag and ornament. All the details are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...