Sunday, December 25, 2016

Let's Go Ice Skating

  Love the TH/Stampers Blueprint stamps! Now that everyone has seen their cards, I'm going to start posting them. 

  I made this one for Mike's aunt Janette. The paper is Authentique "Peaceful", and the vintage skating images on the paper were perfect to go with this stamp!

  Closeup of the skate. I added some silver Liquid Pearls to the blade, then some Stickles Frosted Lace to make it look icy. Snowflake dies are from Cheery Lynn.

The inside.

The back.

I have a couple more Christmas cards and a couple of  birthday cards I'll post in the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by!
i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


1 comment:

Karen Whittaker said...

Love the dimensional look with all the layers. Beautiful card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...