Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sending Wishes Your Way

  Birthday card for Janette, Mike's aunt who is celebrating a milestone birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANETTE!

  Lots of fun making this card! New to me stamp set from Carabelle Studio, which I bought online from blitsy. I only used one of the stamps. The set is called, "Zinouk of the Garden".

  Stamped the image on the kraft card, then coloured with pencils. Added some Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Nuvo Crystal Drips, and tissue tape. Sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set.

 The inside. More tissue tape. Sentiment stamps from  my stash.

  Here is the stamp set, showing the other stamps. Can't wait to get them inked up!

  Thanks for stopping by! Monday already?! Yikes! Have a very creative week, and get inky!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Awesome card, Debbie! I love the eclectic look the colouring and tape give it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...