Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Vintage Wedding Card


  Happily Ever After. I made this card for a co-worker, whose bride-to-be was also a co-worker, Mark and Stephanie. 

  I don't have a lot of wedding, bride and groom supplies. When I saw this image on Pinterest, I thought it looked exactly like Mark and Stephanie! Lol! 

  Used an extra large tag, folded in half. All papers are from G45, A Ladies Diary. Doily is TH/Sizzix Doily die. Flowers are from my stash. Tinted seam binding with DI Tattered Rose. Added some tulle, bling, Liquid Pearls and a black velvet sparkly ribbon. Heart dies are Spellbinders.

 The inside. Sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up. Heart die is Spellbinders.

 The inside, left. Added a pocket for a gift card, money, or cheque. The stamp on the pocket is also from the same Stampin' Up! set.

The back

 Love making vintage, shabby chic cards! Thanks for stopping by! Hump day! 

  Wishes and hugs to Mark and Stephanie!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

1 comment:

Fräulein KidsliKids said...

Wowwww - what a wonderful card - great work !!
♥-lich
Sabine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...