Sunday, July 10, 2016

Ask me to dance...

  New stamp, so I had to ink her up! She is from the company, Santoro, the Mirabelle girls series. 

  This one is called "Ask me to dance", which was on the banner that she is holding, but it's so small you could barely read it, so I printed the words off and placed beside her. Coloured pencils for her face and hands and hair. then paper pieced the rest.

  The tag is Prima and is pale pink, but I added some different colours of Distress Inks; spritzed with water. Tore off the bottom and added a pale rose print tag from the same tag set, behind.

  Love the TH stencil, "Doily"! The flowers? on the left are from the same stamp set. I doodled around the edges, added some sequins, Liquid Pearls and tulle. Seam binding tinted with DI Victorian Velvet.

  The top part of the tag is a die cut. Love this! Bought quite awhile ago and never used until today! It's a set of die cut tag toppers and different die cuts for the holes. It's from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and it's called "Tags & More - Lace".

  This is for a Flickr group I'm in. The July challenge is "Tags". 

  Last day of vacation! Hope you had a terrific weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...