Saturday, June 25, 2016

Crazy Cats Anniversary Card

  33 years ago today, we got hitched! Wow! Where did the time go?! 

  First time inking up my Crazy Cat stamps. Love the matching dies too! I used a mix of the new Distress Crayons (the vintage set) and coloured pencils for the cats. Tried to make them the colour of our fur baby, Abby. She's an Abyssinian.   

  Liquid Pearls all around the edge, with some doodling. Wooden heart inked with Distress Ink Aged Mahogany. 

  The words are stickers from Cosmo Cricket, Tiny Text:Together sheet.


The inside.


The back.


  For the past few years, Mike has given me store bought cards for our anniversary and my birthdays, that look like they were handmade. 

  This is the one he gave me today:
  Love it! And of course I keep them all! Might use some of the embellies on them too! Lol!


  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MIKE! 
X0X0X0X0XX0

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



4 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow, I LOVE this card! The use of distress crayons along with colored pencils resulted in two amazingly colored cats. I really love how you used your patterned papers too. I know your husband will love it. Fantastic card!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

mischelle smith said...

Such an awesome card! LOVE all of your details especially!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Such a fun and sweet card, Debbie! Happy Anniversary!!

Kath Stewart said...

great card Debbie...love how you used the patterned papers...great colouring on your crazy cats and happy anniversary to you both...thank you so much for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy what's left of the weekend...hugs kath xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...