Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Sharp Dressed Man

  Happy Birthday Mike! 

  Today is Mike's birthday, and this is the dapper card I made him.

  Love this paper set! It's TH Dapper collection. The Stamp is from a TH/Stampers set I got at Michael's which included stencils. Love this guy!

  Used a giant tag, folded in half. The dies are from TH/Sizzix: Vintage Cabinet Card and Tattered Banners. The title was typed out and printed off.

The inside.

The Back.

  Hope you have a marvellous day and thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



3 comments:

Scrappy Chick said...

Loved being there while it was created too!!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Helloooo!

Very dapper indeed. I LOVE the inside too...really VERY stylish all round x

Sue said...

Oh I love this Debbie, what a brilliant idea to use the giant tag xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...