Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Watercolour Travel Wagon

  Watercolour pencils. Not used much, but I think I'm going to get them out more! I love to go outside the lines when I do use them. Makes it more whimsey!

  These 2 stamps are from Unity and are from their Itty Bitty collection, called "Travel Wagon". This stamp set along with another set, I won "honourable mention" in last week's challenge, "Grey & Teal", which was my last blog post.

  Added some free hand doodling along the sides, and a strip of Washi Tape at the bottom. 

  On the flowers I added Liquid Pearls and Distress Inks. Popped up the 2 larger flowers by paper piecing. A couple of stars added to finish it off.

  This sentiment stamp is from another Unity stamp called "Willow Girl", from their Angie Girl collection. Added some watercolours around the sentiment.

  I adhered some of the Washi Tape to paper and then used a heart punch. A couple of sequins for the corner, and more doodling.

The back

  This card is for the Unity Stamp Facebook challenge this week, called "Itty Bitty". You must use an Itty Bitty stamp. 

  Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're getting crafty!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



4 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh Debbie! I love your card! You need to keep pulling those pencils out!

Janet Zeppa said...

Love the wagon full of pretty flowers!

Aimeslee W. said...

You travel outside the lines so well - great card! xoxo

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Great designs. Love the soft watercolour approach. And you even designed the back!! Nice one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...