Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sing Your Heart Songs




   I made this card for the May challenge in a Flickr group I'm in. The theme is "Winged Things"

  This is one of the "new to me" stamps I just recently bought. A Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz wood mounted stamp.

  Paper pieced her. Used Washi Tape, drywall tape, a metal button and a Dew Drop. The wooden heart I inked with Distress Ink, Rusty Hinge and added Distress Stickles, Rusty Hinge to give it some "crunch". Used some gold Liquid Pearls to her crown. Little bit of doodling around the edge of the card.

  The inside. Paper used is Basic Grey "Grand Bazaar". Sentiment is from the Stampers Anonymous/TH set called, "Good Thoughts"

  The back and front.

  I also made another card, but I can't post it just yet!

  Had a fabulous time at the crop with my crafty friends! Met some new friends too!

  Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

1 comment:

LaVon Hall said...

I love the way you wrapped the pretty washi around to the backside. Really does add just the prefect touch!
LaVon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...