Sunday, May 29, 2016

Not A People Person

  "Do I look like a freakin' people person?#*!"

  Been awhile since I used my Stampotique stamps! I do love the "freaky" people by Daniel Torrente. You either hate 'em or love 'em! Lol!

  Stampotique's challenge for this week is, "Anything But Black".  I always use black to stamp my images, so this time I used StazOn Timber Brown, and Archival Coffee.


 This pic shows the top. I used the piece I tore off the bottom of the tag and rolled it, scrunched up and added some blue, pink and brown tulle, then stapled it in place. Added a wooden star on top of the staple.


  Closeup. Lots of stencils, Distress Inks, water, coloured pencils, drywall tape, sequins and Liquid Pearls. The sentiment is also from Stampotique.


  The back. A couple more Stampotique stamps.

Entering this tag in:
SDC246: Anything But Black or this link: 
SDC246: Anything But Black Challenge

  Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a great weekend!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



6 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Hahaha! Such a fun tag, Debbie! It is full of sass!

My goodness, your colors and coloring are superb.

Inkypinkycraft said...

love this tag ...your background is gorgeous x

Kathi said...

Wow! This is fabulous. Gorgeous background a beautiful job coloring her up!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

*Arwen* said...

Love your tag Debbie! It's awesome!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen

Sam & Poppy said...

Gorgeous tag Debbie :)
thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debbie, I love your colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique, and have a fun week Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...