Saturday, May 21, 2016

Dream With Your Heart

 This is the first Unity Angie Girl stamp I ever bought and it is my favourite! I paper pieced her and used my coloured pencils. 

  Fussy cut the flowers which are from the same stamp set. Added some Distress Rock Candy Stickles to them to give them some crunch, Liquid Pearls in the centres.

  Cut out the stamped sentiment. Added a couple of wood hearts, which I inked with DI Mahogany. 

  All paper used is from 2 Prima collections. Epiphany and Butterfly.

  The paper bow is TH Bow Tied Decorative Strip die.


  The back. The sentiment is from another Unity Angie Girl set called, Give Love, Laugh Lots.

  There's another weekly challenge on the Unity Facebook page. This week's challenge is: Use any Unity Girl stamps.

  Long Weekend! Woo Hoo! Have a great one! Fire up the BBQ!


  Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



1 comment:

Sabine said...

It's a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...