Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Book Girl


   Love my new Unity stamp set! I call her Book Girl, but the set is called, "Part of the Story"

  Used a Ranger Giant Tag, folded in half. Love using these tags for cards. All paper used is from FabScraps, "Wood Chic" collection. Gives her a Shabby Chic look.

  The checker board chipboard at the bottom is from Blue Fern Studios. I coloured with Gelatos, sprayed with Diamond Glimmer Mist and white washed with a white Gelato. Added some sequins (of course!)

  The dictionary meaning of "Read" is from an old dictionary I found at a yard sale. Very old and brittle. The words are from a Prima booklet, called "Statement Stickers". 

  Added some Distress Tattered Rose to the Seam Binding ribbon.



  I paper pieced her vest. Stamped her on paper from the set; cut; glued. The rest of her I coloured with my pencils. Added some glitter pens here and there, and some cheesecloth along the left side of the card.


  Used SU Boho Blossom and EK Success Daisy to make the flower. Added some Distress Stickles to flower to make it "crunchy". And a little cheesecloth underneath. 


  The inside. This is the sentiment stamp that came with the set.


The back.

  Made this card for the Unity Sketch Challenge on their FB site.

  Hope you are having a great week so far. We got more snow last night! Ugh! 

  Thanks for stopping by and hope you're getting crafty!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...