Saturday, March 5, 2016

Spring Finery

  Loved making this one! My entry for a March challenge on a Flickr group I belong to. The theme is "Bring the Spring Bling"

  New stamp set by Dina Wakley. Stamped her on cardstock, then used my coloured pencils and Gamsol. Fussy cut her and then glued her down on card base. 

  Added some Distress Stickles, sequins and glitter pens. I rarely use a card base that is not kraft or black. This is cream and I was very careful not get it dirty! Lol!

  The sentiment is from me. I typed it out in Word then printed out on heavier paper. Coloured each word with pencils and then used Gamsol to spread evenly. Outlined each word with black pencil, then cut out. Tissue tape around the edges.


  The inside. Sentiment stamp is from Michaels $1.50 bin, this year. The lovely legs and shoe stamp is from the same Dina Wakley stamp set.


And the back

  Great fun! Maybe there's time to make another one before supper! The snow has finely stopped! Hope you're getting inky!

Also entering this in:
1. Simon Says: Touchy Feely Wednesday Challenge
2. The Artistic Stamper March Challenge: Springtime

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



4 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh- this is beyond cool, Debbie! I can see why you had such a fun time making it! Just look at those little details and the colors- love!

Debbie said...

Thanks Kathy Jo! Love this stamp set!

jenn shurkus said...

this is so fun!!! thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

This is such a beautiful card! thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...