Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Spring Card Swap: 2 Cards!

  I'm in a card swap with some local scrappers. The theme is "Spring". I made 2, so I will be getting 2 in return. The swap is through Classic Hobbies, a paper craft store in the Valley, hosted by owner, Pam.

 This little winged gal, is one of my favourite TH/Stampers Anonymous stamps! Paper pieced her and used paper from my stash. Added some drywall tape, sequins, paper punched a flower, and added some free hand dots and dashes around the edge of the card.

  The inside. The butterfly sentiment stamp is from the Darcie's Rubber Stamps, Take Wing set, and spring stamp is from Michael's $1.50 bin. Added some butterfly tissue tape and more paper strips.

 The back

Entering this card in:



This is the second card I made:
  Love this guy! His name is Addison, and he's from the Paperbag Studios, but I got him at a local crafty yard sale.

  Paper pieced him too. Added stripes of paper from my stash. Great way to use up scrap paper! 

  Also added some drywall tape, tissue tape, sequins, and Punchinello (sequin waste)The sentiment stamp is from Ranger/Dylusions stamp set called, Quintessential Quotes. 

  Added some free hand dots and dashes around the edge of the card to finish it off. 
  
I forgot to take a picture of the inside!!! But, here's the back: 

Thanks for stopping by! Get inky!
made it myself!
debbie
^..^



4 comments:

LaVon Hall said...

Debbie both of your cards are amazing and will be a treasure to receive. Love your signature style displayed in both.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Your all cards beautiful Debbie, I love those kids stamps too.
Thanks for joining us at Artistic stamper this month.

Garima said...

nice

Garima said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...