Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Once Upon A Springtime


 March 1st! Spring is just around the corner! Cross your fingers!

 I'm in a card swap, and I entered 2 for the swap, and this one is for the host of the swap, Pam, who owns a crafty store in Middleton NS, called Classic Hobbies. The theme is "Spring".

 Will post the swap cards when the swap is done.

  This paper collection by Graphic 45, "Once Upon A Springtime" is one of my all time favourites! Have all the stamps and chipboard and stickers. Just bought it again when they released the Deluxe Collector's Edition.

  I fussy cut the fairies and flowers and popped up the frame. Added some sequins, Distress Stickles for "crunch"

  And the back. 

  For some reason, I forgot to take a picture of the inside! I used this stamp from Impression Obsession as the sentiment:


Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope you're getting crafty!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^








3 comments:

mum of two said...

Beautiful Debbie! Gorgeous flowers, lovely colors and I love the inside sentiment. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Jutta said...

Your card is gorgeous Debbie, I just had to come over and see more of it. Have a good day!

Aimeslee W. said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...