Thursday, March 10, 2016

Classy Birthday Card

  Love this stamp set! It's from Unity and it's called "Give Love - Laugh Lots". So fun!

  Made this for a friend who is celebrating her birthday today. Love this sentiment! Too funny!

  I coloured the girl with pencils and Gamsol. Added some Distress Glitter and popped her up. Papers are from Hazel&Ruby, "Chalk It Up!" paper pad set. Added some sequins and Liquid Pearls. Large flower I cut out of a sheet of paper from the same set.

Inside. Sentiment stamp is from the same Unity set.

And the back.

 Thanks for stopping by! Thursday! We're almost there!

Wishes & Hugs Margie! Have a wonderful day!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



3 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Sweet and Sassy birthday card! Nice coloring, too! I bet your friend liked it!

RobDed said...

Love this card! Great job!

Aimeslee W. said...

Nice job, I like how you integrated the top image layer with the the background. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...