Saturday, March 5, 2016

A butterfly get well wish


 Got messy with this one! Used Gelatos, baby wipes, my fingers and Glitter Glue!

 Made this for my friend, Lisa, who had a terrible fall, and loves butterflies! 

  Trying to make one layer cards (sort of!). Love this stamp and die combo set from Tim Holtz and Sizzix. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella, and Tissue Tape is TH. With a black pen I drew lines and dots all around the card; inside; outside and back. Last, but not least, sequins!


  Inside. Sentiment stamps are Stampers Anonymous / TH "Simple Sayings"


The back.



The stamp/die combo set.


Hope you are feeling better soon, Lisa!

Thanks for stopping by! Having a snowstorm today! Yuck! Hope it's the last one for this year! Good day to get crafty!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


2 comments:

LaVon Hall said...


This beautiful card will certainly lift her spirits!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Yes, I bet Lisa will love it. The butterfly is so pretty and happy. It will make her smile. :)

Love the stamp on the back. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...