Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!



  Got carried away with Mike's Valentine tag! Lol! Love all the dies and textures on this one! Great fun putting this together!

  A couple of closeup pics...


And the back...
  Love this paper! Reminds me of when I was kid! So retro! Part of TH collection.

Entered this tag in:
The Artistic Stamper: February Creative Challenge: HeART Art


  Hope you have a wonderful day with family! 
Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



3 comments:

mostlymandy.com said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! When I was scrolling down FB I thought this was a Tim Holtz tag lol I love everything about this, just gorgeous <3

Inky Kitty said...

Love it, what an amazing tag. Thank you for joining in this months challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

Aimeslee W. said...

Wow, eye candy deluxe, love that picture wheel best I think. xoxo, Aimeslee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...