Sunday, January 31, 2016

Birthday Party Hat


  Busy day for birthdays! Used one of the blueprint stamps I received has a prize on a blog contest. Will post at the end.

 I made this card for Amanda. She was having an "un-birthday" party/crop at Mel's. I was unable to attend as we were going to a 60th birthday / retirement party, but I did manage to drop in and visit with the girls and give Amanda her gift and card.

  All papers used ad embellies (except sequins), are from the DCWV Vintage Collector collection.


  The inside. Sentiments used here are 4 stamps from various sets in my stash.


The back.

  Before Christmas, I entered a contest a woman had posted on a Facebook page I was following. 

  Long story short, my name was picked at random and I won the most fabulous prize! 

  A Tim Holtz craft apron, signed by Tim and Mario, and the limited edition blueprint stamp set put out by Stampers Anonymous and Simon Says Stamp. She also made a beautiful card!

  I'd like to thank Stephanie for the opportunity to win this. You have made me very happy, and all my crafty friends are green with envy!






1 comment:

LaVon Hall said...

Who wouldn't love to win that prize! I stopped by to check out the wonderful card on the inside and it is great all the way through. Hope you will check out the February challenge withe the LOVE group,too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...