Wednesday, December 23, 2015

We Wish You A Merry Christmas


  I made this for Mike's aunt Dorothy. She has received it so I won't spoil the surprise!

  Love this angel stamp! I bought it at a crafty yard sale. 

  I stamped it on the background paper I selected. I then paper pieced the angels wings and used coloured pencils, white Wink of Stella and glitter pens. Glued them on grunge paper and attached them to card.

  I have a bag of pre-cut stickers of poinsettias, holly, etc. that I've had for years. Decided to use them on my cards this year.


  The inside. The sentiment is from the TH set, "Mini Handwritten Holidays".



The back.

 Here is the stamp set I used. Magenta, Merry Christmas Angels:


  I will be posting Christmas cards over the next few days. Hope you're ready for the big day!

Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...