Monday, December 21, 2015

Make Today A Beautiful Day!

Happy Birthday Mel!

  Today is my friend Melanie's birthday. I gave her this card already, so I'm not spoiling anything! 
  I'm a new fan of these "Pure Innocence" stamps from MFT. The sentiment is part of the set and it's called, "Sunflower Girl", which is Mel's favourite flower!
  I paper pieced her and added some tulle under her dress, and a sequin in her hair. 

  The "Just for You" stamp, which includes the girl with the flower and heart, is from a CTMH set called "What A Great Day". The other 2 sentiment stamps are from my stash.

  And the back. The smiley face stamp is also from the CTMH set.

Have a fabulous birthday Melanie! 
Wishes and hugs!



i made it myself!
debbie

^..^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...