Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Manly Birthday

Timeless

  A friend is celebrating a milestone birthday today. 

  Love this vintage guy! He looks like Tom Selleck to me! Anyone else see the resemblance? He's part of a great set of stamps from TH/Brett Weldele & Stampers Anonymous, called "Time Travelers". 

  I used coloured pencils and Gamsol and popped him up. Background papers are from TH Kraft-Core Shattered Collection. Added some black corrugated cardstock at the bottom and tucked a feather in behind his jacket.

  Used the small TH gear dies and added some screw brads. Love my "new to me" die set, called "Mixed Media"! It's the diamond shape corner; top right. Awesome set! Had to add a couple of sequins, in a chocolate brown. Sentiment is from the Chit Chat sticker pad.

  The inside. Sentiment stamp is from 7gypsies.

The back.  

  The weekend is almost here! Hopefully we'll get the tree up and decorated!

Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

This is AWESOME!!! Perfect manly card. And he does he the Selleck moustache. :)
Gotta love Brett Weldele stamps!

jasann said...

Hi there, Just love your card, I have this stamp and last year I used this lovely man to make cards for all the menfolk in my family, and being a steampunk lover they all had gears, aeroplanes, etc, from the Tim Holtz collection, and were all very well received, your card is really lovely with the harlequin stencil? in the background, just love it!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...