Monday, November 30, 2015

Gingerbread Man

  My first Christmas card of the season! The recipient has received it, so it's safe to post it.
  I LOVE the blueprint stamps! Was late getting this set. I decided at the last minute to buy it. I usually get the mini blueprints, but went with the 4 big ones; Gingerbread Man, Gingerbread House, Candy Cane and Peppermint Candy. Looking forward to inking up the other three!
  The papers used are from my Christmas paper stash, which is a mix of papers from over the years! I really need to buy some new paper! 
  The sentiment is also TH, "Simple Sayings" set. He was paper pieced on some patterned brown paper and then popped up a bit. Added some brown pencil and Gamsol around his edges.
  I used Stickles on his buttons and bow tie, black bling on his eyes, and white Liquid Appliqué on his mouth, around his arms and legs. You can't tell by the photo, but it is puffy! 
  Added some Liquid Pearls, sequins, baker's twine and ribbon to complete!

  The inside. Sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado. Red Liquid Pearls for berries on the side.
  

The back.

  Have a great week and hope you get some shopping done! I haven't started and I'm starting to panic just a little bit! 

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


1 comment:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Um...this is deliciously awesome. :)
I bet the recipient loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...