Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Coffee Wine Card

   I love coffee, tea and wine! Made this birthday card for Mike's "niece" Shannon.
 I love Tim Holtz blueprint stamps! You either love them or not! I stamped it first on the card and then stamped it again on patterned paper and cut the mug out. Paper piecing is my all time fav technique.
 The paper is from an old collection from KaiserCraft called "Le Chateau".
  Added some raffia, glassine paper and a couple of coffee beans!
  Tucked in at the top is a the definition of "coffee" I tore out of an old dictionary.
  The sentiment stamp is from Riley and Company.


   Wine stamp is from a set from Hot Off The Press called, Smart & Sassy Sayings. The sentiment is something I typed, and then printed off. Again, I tore out the definition of wine from an old dictionary.

The back.

  Hump day is over! Hope you are home relaxing with a nice cuppa coffee, tea, wine, or whatever your favourite beverage is! 

Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...