Thursday, November 26, 2015

Bird Crazy TU

   A thank you card for a special friend (Hugs and Wishes!). Still in love with the Bird Crazy stamps and matching dies! This fella has a pair of googly eyes!

  Papers used are all from the DCWV collection called Vintage Collector. Sentiment die is Sizzix/TH Thinlits Celebrate collection. Added a feather and some sequins. I used Distress Inks to colour the bird.


  The inside. 

The back.

Entering this birdie in:

  I don't think I will ever get tired of the Bird Crazy set! I still have one bird I haven't used yet. 

  Getting caught up on my posts before the Christmas rush. Hope you are getting organized. The big day is not far off!

  Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



1 comment:

Jutta said...

Love all the layers, that bird is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...