Friday, November 27, 2015

Angel ATCs

Angels We Have Heard On High 
Flickr Group ATC Swap 2015

  I'm in a crafty group on Flickr, where we share our creative masterpieces and have the occasional swap.     

  I have made several ATC's over the past year, and they are one of my fav things to make!  
  
  The theme for this swap was Angels, and we had to make 2 for 2. I was in a couple of groups, so I had to make a total of 8 ATC's for 4 ladies. 
  
  The destination for my ATCs were: Australia, Thailand, B.C. and New Brunswick.

  In no particular order...













  This was a fun swap! I made them all at a weekend crop back in September. You know when all the stars align and your mojo was dead on? Well, that's what happened that weekend! Got them all done ahead of time! Still waiting for a couple of mind to arrive. I will post the one's I received here, when I get them all.

  Thanks for stopping by! Hope you got a lot of great sales today, Black Friday! Hope you got some crafty goodies! 

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

1 comment:

Dana Smith said...

Hi Debbie,
I ran into you on Pinterest and found your blog. I think we are twins! My maiden name was Reid! I love much of what you do and part of my roots run through Nova Scotia--on my mom's side! Your cards are awesome!

Happy New Year to you!

Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...