Friday, October 30, 2015

Witchy Tag and Halloween Cards

You say Witch like it's a bad thing


 Love making Halloween cards and tags! Didn't get as many done as I wanted this year. 

 The witch stamp is from Stampendous! called "Mirror Mirror", and that's what I stamped her on!

  I used Tim Holtz Mirrored Sheets. I left the film on the glass (by accident!) and then stamped on top using black Stazon Ink. Love the way it turned out, with all the little imperfections! Glad I left the film on!

  The frame is TH Sizzix Ornate Frame die. Cut it out using Grunge paper. The cat is also a TH Sizzix die from the Mini Cat and Raven set.

  Added some sequins, black tulle, lace, and brads. All the paper used is from MME Midnight Magic Halloween. 

  Ticket word stamp is from the Stampers TH Odds and Ends set. A nice big wired black bow to finish it off!



Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co.

Bought a bag of spiders at Dollarama

  You can see my reflection in the mirror. Added some Pewter and Dusty Concord Distress Stickles to frame to give it some crunchiness.

Entering this tag in:


  Here are some cards I made in a class earlier in the month taught by my good friend Melanie.
 The top left card is a shaker card with sequins in it! Loved making these!

 Hope you managed to get some Halloween cards or tags done. I ordered some new Halloween stamps, so I may play with them when they arrive!

Have a good one, and thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


2 comments:

Lin said...

I don't think I've seen a more elegant tag for Halloween, Debbie! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Suzanne C said...

What an elegant and spooky tag! Love the purple silver and black color combination. Thanks for playing along in our throwback challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...