Saturday, October 17, 2015

Chocolate Birthday

"So much chocolate, so little time"

  How true is that! Lol! Made this for Mike's aunt Janette's birthday. We got her a box of chocolates, which included her favourite, ginger chocolates, at a local chocolate shop.

  Bit out of my box with this one. Friends have these cute little Pure Innocence stamps. I love what they do with them, but they never really appealed to me to use. I bought this one at a crafty yard sale, just to use for Janette's card. I think I love them now! Lol! 
  
 I paper pieced her and the box of chocolates. Stamped the sentiment that came with her on matching paper and cut out the words and popped them up. All papers used are from Prima Garden Fable 6x6 paper pad. Added some ribbon and tulle and a some sequins.

  The inside. The sentiment stamp is from Stampendous! and was a perfect fit for this chocolate themed card!


  Thanks for stopping by! I'm in the middle of a weekend crop. It's in the city, so I can come home at night. It started at 4pm Friday, and ends midnight Sunday. Going back this morning. 9am to midnight tonight. Great fun with fabulous crafty friends!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


2 comments:

Margie miller said...

Love it. So cute.

Sandra Mathis said...

Haha; that's very true indeed LOL. Very "sweet" card (pun intended!). Thanks for joining LLC for our PINK challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...