Thursday, August 20, 2015

Wedding Money Card

  I made this money card for Mike's "niece" and fiance. They are getting married Saturday. 
 Papers I used were from the KaiserCraft collection, "Rustic Harmony". Love this paper!

  Flower is made with Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and the Tattered Flower Garland die. Applied some Distress Stickles, Tattered Rose and Scattered Straw to the tips to make it crunchy. 
  Black bling in the centre, some tulle underneath. Rose Gold Liquid Pearl along the edge of the card.


    The tag out of the pocket. Tinted the seam binding with Distress Ink Tattered Rose. 

  The back of the tag, with a SU quote from the "Ever After" set. This is where I signed the card from Mike and I.

  The card opened to reveal the pocket with the Tim Holtz Distressed Doily. You would insert the money behind the doily, in the pocket.

The back.

  I made a matching envelope, but I forgot to take a picture of it! This was fun to make!

  Hope you had a wonderful week and were able to get inky! Starting to redo my craft room, so I may not be getting inky as much as I would like! 

  The weekend is just around the bend! Have a great one!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

2 comments:

LaVon Hall said...

What a lovely and personal way to show your love for the new husband and wife. I love the whole idea! So beautiful!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

That is lovely inside and out! I applaud your use of Stickles on the flowers (Stickles is awesome) and the little sentiments you applied throughout the project is just perfect! I bet they love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...