Sunday, August 9, 2015

Seahorse Paint Chips Card


  A quick card tonight. I recently bought the Nautical Blueprint stamps & the new Distress Ink mini's, Cracked Pistachio, Abandoned Coral and Fossilized Amber.
  I also have way too many paint chips! Lol! Mike says they are going to catch on, and ban me from the store! 
  Picked out some seashore colours with appropriate colour names. The sentiment on the front is from a stamp set from Artistic Outpost called, "Beyond the Sea".
  The inside. This sentiment stamp is from Stampendous! 


   The back. Will have to dig out some more paint chips and make some more cards and ATC's. Good way to use some stamps I haven't inked up yet! Hope you try this out!

Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!


i made it myself!
debbie

^..^


2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Tres cool card! Clever use of the paint chips! I have seen various projects using paint chips but this one is totally different and so eye appealingly lovely! I bet it gets CASEd a lot!

Donetta said...

And the creativity keeps coming! I love your use of paint chips...I don't think I have enough, and certainly must get more. You are a wonderful inspiration to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...