Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I Love Lucy

"You're not OLD, you're VINTAGE!"

  A friend was celebrating a milestone birthday last month. Inked up my Lucy stamp! Yes, this is a rubber stamp! I got her from Stampsmith Art Rubber Stamps and Photostamps

  I stamped her on glossy paper with black ink and tinted her with chalks. Added Diamond Stickles on her earring. 

  Papers used are from Bo Bunny and MME. I used my label machine for the sentiment. The two hearts are from a TH die I just bought called, Heartfelt. 

  Tucked some tulle and black Punchinella (sequin waste), I got at a local fabric store, just under the photo stamp and attached a couple of sequins on top. 

  Added a strip of black rosette/tuille ribbon at the bottom and tucked a little feather behind the big heart.

The inside. Sentiment and wine glass stamps are from the set called, "Smart & Sassy Sayings" from Hot Off the Press.

The back.

 Hump day! Hope you are having a great week! It's going to be a wet one today! 

 Thanks for stopping by! Get inky!

i made it myself!
debbie

^..^


2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Ok. The Lucy stamp is now on my wish list! I used to enjoy watching her show- she was so funny and so pretty She was such an icon.
Your card is vintagely beautiful and the inside is a hoot! I bet your friend loved the card!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Who didn't love Lucy and she would be so proud of this card . Love the sentiment on the outside and inside . Beautiful Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...