Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer Pocket Letters Sent & Received

    Love those wild and crazy retro housewives! This is a pocket letter I made for Sara in Quebec for a Canadian pocket letter swap group on Facebook. This one was so much fun, I might make another one for myself! Lol!


 And this is the back with all the goodies!


  This is a bee themed pocket letter I made for Valentina who lives in Alberta, for the same Facebook swap group. As some of you know, I am not a yellow loving person. It has to be the right shade, and I don't mind this shade. I do like the coral/peach colour with it. It was all part of a kit by Authentique.


This is the back with all the goodies.

  Here are the pocket letters I received from Sara and Valentina:

Sara's: 
Love the images! So pretty! Crisp and summery! Love the shaker pocket in the middle! 

  Here is the back with all the goodies and a very nice letter. She sent me earrings too! Purple! 

Valentina's:
 Another summery pocket letter! Love the colours and embellies! Check out the charms on the left!

  Here is the back with the goodies. She crocheted around the buttons. Love them!

  This is the envelope Valentina had the pocket letter in, and then was mailed in a mailing envelope! So pretty!

  Great fun these pocket letters are! They are time consuming. I think I will get back into them again in the fall. 

Thanks ladies! Appreciate you swapping with me! 

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

2 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

These are adorable!! So much detail.

Anonymous said...

Love your pocket pages. They really are pieces of art Debbie. Xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...