Monday, July 6, 2015

Bird Crazy & a Flower

"A party without cake is just a meeting"


  Finally! I got my Bird Crazy stamps inky! I just love this set! Such a great quote too. It is from Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker sheets.
  His party hat is also from Tim Holtz and part of his blueprint stamp series.
  Used Prima Watercolour Pencils, Spring & Fall set as well as Faber-Castell's Artist's Watercolour Pencils set. Still learning the art of watercoloring!
  The feather is from either from the Dollar Store or Atlantic Fabrics. Feathers and sequins seem to be my thing right now! 
  This is a birthday card for a dear friend.


  This is the inside. The cupcake is also from Tim Holtz, blueprint series of stamps. I used some Liquid Appliqué on the icing and then used a heat gun to make it puffy. Added some Stickles Lime Green on top. Fun!


 Here's another watercolour card I made. This was for a bridal shower. I used various flower die cuts.
 Instead of watercolour pencils on this one, I used Distress Inks and water.
 Added some sequins (of course!) on the side.

  Hot, hot, hot here today! Hope you're finding the time to get crafty!

  Thanks for stopping by and leaving a word or two!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Snap! I finally gave in to the crazy birds, and had great fun inking them up for the first time this weekend. Love your pretty coloured images against the kraft pages, great effect... and the watery splatters on the flower and border are gorgeous.
Alison xx

Janet Zeppa said...

Fun cards!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Debbie -both of these cards are Fantabulous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...