Monday, June 22, 2015

More Pocket Letters!

"I don't care a fig about rules" 
- Mary from Downton Abbey

  I am so excited! Received this gorgeous Pocket Letter  from a special crafty friend, Amanda. Love it to pieces! So much detail, and look at the locket! Photos! A miniature book!

 This is the back. Wow! Miniature Clue game, bingo, AND a paper doll! Not to mention chocolate, which I ate already! 

Goes nice with my mug, don't you think!?

  This is the one I gave Amanda:
Front

Back
The envelope

 Pocket Letters are great to create and to receive! Hope you're finding the time to get crafty!

  Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^






2 comments:

Scrappy Chick said...

Love them!!

mostlymandy.com said...

I'm so glad you like it! It's my favourite one I've done so far lol And I LOVE the one you gave me!!!!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...