Thursday, June 25, 2015

Happy Anniversary Mike!


  Today is our anniversary; 32 years! Wow! Where did the time go?!

 Love these Stampotique stamps, Mela and Oliver, designed by Daniel Torrente! I stamped them on the tag, then I paper pieced them. I was able to add a little Apple logo on the sweater. So Mike! Lol! We are a Apple household!

 Had fun with the background. Used Distress Inks in various blue, green shades, stencils, spritz of water here and there, doodling along the edges. Great fun! This is not what I started out with. I used a rainbow of colours and I just wasn't feeling it. This worked out much better; different shades of one colour.

 That beautiful stamp at the bottom is from the Rangers Dylusions stamp set called "Doodled Circles" Great set!


 This is the back. Paper used is from my stash. Various sentiment stamps and of course my fav lipstick stamp! 

 Vacation week for us. Weather is turning out nice. Hope you are getting some craftiness in!


 Thanks for stopping by! 

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



5 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

a great tag ..love those images xx happy anniversary x

Scrappy Chick said...

Love his Mac shirt <3

pam said...

Love your tag Debbie ! And congratulations . We celebrated our 30th on Monday. It's an odd feeling (odd but good, lol) ... seems like forever, seems like yesterday ... time has gone so quickly but I feel like we have always been together. Anyway, a lovely tribute to your marriage !

I'm a Little Teapot said...

That is so sweet! Happy Anniversary!!!

Coco said...

Hi Debbie, I'm seen your tag on FB.. It is absolutely GORGEOUS (just pinned it! :D), can't leave without telling it you... Congrantulations both for the tag and your 32 years together wow!! :) Coco (from France) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...