Thursday, June 18, 2015

ATC's

I Robot
  Love making ATC's (Artist Trading Cards)! This is one I made for a Facebook swap, Tim Holtz Addicts - ATC's. He is now living in Arizona with Jess
  Just bought one of Tim's new stamp sets, "Mini Blueprints", which include 4 robot stamps. 

The front of the little tag


The back of the little tag

 This is the ATC I received from Veronica in Las Vegas. Love it! Love the Steampunk card and the yummy goodies too!

  Doesn't he make you smile?! That's his name actually and he is one of my fav stamps from Stampotique. 
  Made this ATC for a talented crafty artist friend, Laurie. RAK means "Random Act of Kindness". She RAK'd me first with some crafty goodies, so I returned the favour! 

  One more day, and then on vacation for a week! Looking forward to rest, relaxation and craftiness!

  Thanks for stopping by! Mutchly apreciated!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Your Robot is so frigging cute!! It looked like it was a blast to make!

What a sweet exchange you received from Veronica.

Alyce said...

Loved both Pocket Pages!! Where do you get "All Thise"
Little things? (Like the miniature paper doll set (Downton Abbey Set) & All those special little things & photographs? I Love that PBS Show & have Several friends who love it also!! I've never made a PL but would ❤️ To try!! Just don't know "how to" go about it!😬

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...