Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sugar and spice and everything nice...

...that's what little girls are made of!

  A baby girl card for a co-worker. Had to get creative on this card, as I do not own any baby stamps, papers or baby type bling! 
  The image is so retro! Love it! Found on Pinterest, of course! The paper is part of a Prima 12x12 paper set I have that is for mixed media. I pulled out all the pinkish pieces! Underneath the photo, buried, is a die cut heart and doily, which you could see until I added the feather!
  In love with feathers lately. Picking them up from my local fabric store and Michael's. 
  Used an extra large manilla tag, folded in half.

The inside. Found this cute little verse on the web.

And the back.

  Sarah, the mom-to-be is due mid June. Very fun card to make!

  One more day and then we are into a long weekend; Victoria day! Looking forward to the extra day, and the weather looks awesome!

  Hope you are getting crafty! Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Debbie! This is awesome! I bet your friend, Sarah, just loved it!

Janet Zeppa said...

Debbie it is really adorable! Love the feather.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...