Sunday, May 31, 2015

Manly Birthday Card

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

 Mike's birthday is actually tomorrow, June 1st, but I thought I'd give him his gift today. 
 I was trying to make a simple card. For those of you that know me, I tend to layer...a lot! 
 Had fun with this and love the way it turned out. The background stamp is a TH Artful Mosaic stamp and I picked this up a couple of months ago at a crop. They had a crafty yard sale too (Thanks Carol!)
 All Tim Holtz stamps: Gentleman is from the Steampunk set, sentiment is from Simple Sayings set, checkerboard stamp from Ultimate Grunge set.




The inside


The back

 The inspiration for this card I got off Pinterest. Here is the link:Distress Inked Mosaic

Entering this card in:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

 Hope you are having a great Sunday so far. Nice and sunny, but could be rain this afternoon.


 Thanks for stopping by!
i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

5 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

That is tres cool, Debbie! Really cool layering, embellishments and layout. I bet Mike like it a lot!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Love this Masculine card Debbie going to pin it

Pawsitively Creative said...

Hopped over from FB. Love the mosaic stamp and your layers are delicious! Off to see the rest of your blog! Thanks! ~Niki

Jingle said...

This is a great design! I love how you brought the bright colors into a vintage look! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Inkypinkycraft said...

love this card , love the steampunk guy against the colours x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...