Thursday, April 2, 2015

Unruly PaperArts ATC Swap

  I've been participating in some swaps on Facebook lately. This one was hosted by Danie May from Unruly PaperArts. She lives in Australia.
  We made 3 and received 3 back. We all mailed ours to Danie and she mailed everyone 3 back.
  The 3 above are the ATC's I received. I love them! They are all so different! Different techniques and creativity! Awesome!





  These are the 3 I made, + one for Danie, the host (the one on the right that says "thank you". I used Tim Holtz Wallpaper 12x12 paper pad collection and matching vellum pad collection.












These little things are very addictive!

  The long Easter weekend is upon us. Happy Easter and enjoy time with family and friends! Thanks for stopping by! Mutchly appreciated! 

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...