Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tim Holtz ATC Things With Wings Swap

  Another Tim Holtz ATC swap. I made this for Lynne in Texas.  Another one of my favourite Tim Holtz stamps. I call her butterfly girl. Great fun making this one!



Photo shows the little tag out of the pocket.


This is the other side of the little tag.




As I said in my other post, I'm getting into mail art. This is the front of Lynne's envelope.


And this is the back!


  I made this one for Jessica in Arizona. You can't really tell by the photo, but there is a large acrylic circle on top of the paper clock; for dimension. 



Photo shows the  tag out of the pocket.

This is the front of Jessica's envelope.


And this is the back.


  Having a fabulous time with these swaps; Pocket letters and ATC's! Hope you're getting crafty! The weekend is just around the corner!


Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...