Monday, April 20, 2015

Tim Holtz Addicts March ATC Swap

  Love it! This card and ATC is from Heather in the US. We both joined the Tim Holtz Addicts ATC Swap Facebook page.
 I love her inking and the use of the stencil, not to mention the butterfly girl stamp, one I do not have but is on my wish list! Awesome Heather! Thank you!


  This is the envelope Heather sent the card and ATC in. For those of you in my local crafty circle, you know where these stamps are going! LOL! I am making a circus mini album. It's a work in progress, and these will fit in nicely!


 I got Lesley's name and this is the ATC I sent to her. She lives in Scotland. Btw, the theme was "Anything Goes".
 This is a photo with the little tag out of the pocket. On the other side of the tag, I wrote a little note.

 Having a great time swapping! The TH Addicts ATC swap for April is "Things With Wings". I will post the ATC I made and the one I get in return.

Thanks again for stopping by!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



1 comment:

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome sauce ATCs! Aren't they fun to swap? The hexagon layers in your ATC are fantabulous and add such depth! Thanks for sharing. ~Niki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...